...or at least one would think so. Has it been 2 years since I last posted? It's been a crazy couple of years! That's my defense and I'm sticking to it!
What have we done in that time?
- Discovered our oldest son had some serious medical conditions related to a prolonged unknown lactose intolerance.
- Brought that son home for virtual schooling to allow time to adjust and figure out what worked best for him.
- Seriously thought younger son had a learning disability only to test him and find he has the aptitude to be an engineer. That was the quotes from the school staff. Yep, he's a lil stinker! Someone please tell me how to motivate this kid.
- Plucked along haphazardly at our debt snowball.
- Lost traction, fell, scraped our knees and dusted them off several times.
- Began attending an awesome church in our community.
- Learned how awesome freezer cooking is for a busy family.
- Discovered home grown veggies are where it's at.
- CSAs are a great supplement too.
These are just some of the things that popped in my head in no particular order. Now that I played catch up we can get down to business.